Friday 3 May 2013

Reflecting on the A-to-Z Challenge

I have had a very productive April. I had a long Easter break from University and I spent it travelling, reading, and writing. Well done I say! This is the reason why my posts for this year's challenge were a lot better than last year's. My theme for this year was Scotland!
I gave you posts about travel, music, experiences, life, literature, science, language, history, architecture, food... I think I did well. Scotland has much to offer and being a teeny wee country, no one notices it. Scotland is Edinburgh and Glasgow, yes, but it is so so much more.
To all the 700 people who visited, Thank You. To those who left kind comments, you are appreciated more than you know. And those who are on my reading list now, we'll keep in touch, eh!

To those who survived the challenge, thanks for all the jazz people, you are awesome!

I will leave you with some fabulous resources for travelling to Scotland. If at any point, you decide to come, and need any info... drop me a line and I will be happy to help. I truly love this place. I hope I never have to leave!

VisitScotland
Historic Scotland
BBC Scotland
TravelScotland
Visit Highlands
Hostelling Scotland

and of course, there's Lonely Planet, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Facebook!
Much love and the very best of wishes to you all.

May the wee folk sprinkle you with faery dust!


11 comments:

Anne Mackle said...

I loved your A-Z and it's good to have found another blogger who lives in Scotland even if it's Edinburgh,lol!

Paula said...

Wow! You had 700 visitors. I am impressed

Udita Banerjee said...

Anne: Ditto!
Paula: I did, according to stats! Not many left comments, though :)

Tony Laplume said...

I enjoyed your posts last year, too, but it was great following your Scottish passion this year.

Udita Banerjee said...

Thanks Tony... it has been a pleasure !

Silvia Writes said...

Great reflection post and awesome picture. Congrats!
It sure feels great to survive. And if I ever travel to Scotland, I'll be sure to return for information, or return just because.

Silvia @ Silvia Writes

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge. I didn't discover your blog till near the end, but I'll definitely be back!

Rinelle Grey

AloneInTheWorld said...

Thank you for your tips on Scotland. I hope to travel to the Isle of Mull over the summer, so I loved your post!
I came across your blog on the A to Z Challenge, and I wanted to nominate you for a Liebster Award :)
You can check out the details here:
http://joanneclancy.blogspot.ie/

SYHA Hostelling Scotland said...

Thank you for the mention on your blog. Well done on completing your challenge!

Udita Banerjee said...

@Rinelle: :)
@Joanne: Thanks! You are very kind...

@SYHA: How perfectly wonderful for you to visit my blog. I think you guys do a fantastic job, every hostel, every time!

مصطفى المصرى said...

Thank you for the mention on your blog. Well done on completing your challenge!


http://wwwmustafaalmsry.blogspot.com/